It is fun to link up and all answer the same questions and get to know one another and this weeks questions are from fellow readers...
- Barbie asks: What's your favorite coffee drink?
- Dreaming asks: What's the chore you hate the most that you wish Blogger would come do?
- Farm Girl asks: Why did you decide to start a blog?
- Suzanne asks: Who's your most famous relative?
- Cathy Kennedy asks: Have you ever given yourself a home perm?
1. Oh coffee...how do I love thee...let me count the ways...lol everyone who knows me knows that coffee is my one vice in life! I so love/need caffeine in coffee form.
I love it iced, hot, mocha, cappuccino, through the drive through, from my pot at home, or the wonderful Keurig at the office, in a big fat cup out on the deck....most of all I enjoy drinking it sweet and creamy while talking with a good friend....So go grab a cup and sit and chat with me in the comments below :)
2. The chore I hate the most...well it used to be mating socks...but i don't do that anymore. You see lone socks and seeing my boys wear mismatched socks turned me into...not a nice mommy.
So in order to lower the stress level of the home, my boys now have all the same socks. Dave and the boys all wear about the same size so now we have a multitude of the same white socks. Only a few pair of dress socks live waiting in the drawer for that rare occasion that my men would need such a pair. All the white socks live in a laundry basket un-mated...the boys can just go down and pick out two socks without even thinking about it because they all match ( I know this solution would drive some of you nuts, but it keeps me sane and therefore keeps my family unafraid of me LOL)
3. I started to blog because I feel that God speaks to me through many circumstances and through my camera lens. I needed a place to get all my thoughts out and thought someone out there just may want to read them or look at my pictures...it also saves my husband from being wakened in the night to hear my bright ideas :) I can just go to my laptop and type away and click post...and voila! I can go to sleep :)
4. My most famous relative...My Gram was from the line of one of the Dukes of Lichtenstein...it hasn't gotten us into any royal balls or anything. Also, my Grandpa is from the line of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow ...this could explain how my grandpa, mom, myself and one of my boys love words and weaving them to tell a story...
5. Ha! This brings back memories...when I was a junior in high school, my best friend Kelly was an aspiring hairdresser... I decided to be a guinea pig and let her perm my hair...oh my...I ended up with these sharply crimped ends that were fried and broke off over the next week or so...sadly there are no pictures (whew!) I'm proud to say that Kelly and I are still wonderful friends all these years later...but she will never perm my hair! ;)
So if you stopped by for this chat, don't let me do all the talking...comment below and let me know where your from and answer the questions if you'd like ...I'll just sit back and listen and sip my peppermint mocha...
(I know this is a winter mug...and it's fall. But it's big and holds lots of coffee goodness!)
Be sure to stop by Everyday Ruralty for more chatting...( see link at top of post)